Coronavirus seems to have reached its peak around the world and people are still buying essentials and in-house entertainment like boardgames, toys to keep the kids occupied, yoga mats, books, and digital content. What should you dropship AFTER the coronavirus pandemy will be over? Here are some ideas for you.
We’ve touched on the subject in this article and now we’re going in-depth, providing you with more ideas.
- Personalized grocery bags – as people will start going back to supermarkets, they’ll probably want to go shopping with style!
- Clothing and accessories – can’t get out of the house with your “so last season” clothes, can you? Better start marketing your clothing niche asap. Focus on summer and autumn clothes.
- Swimsuits for men and women. Hopefully, the COVID-19 pandemic will recede during summer, so there is plenty of time to sunbathe.
- Sexy clothes. So much isolation, no lover(s) for several months. Time to get flirty! Don’t be surprised if the sex(y) industry will explode after coronavirus.
- If we’re on the subject, let’s not beat around the bush – all the sex industry may experience a big boom, so do your research on some novelties on the subject.
- Running equipment – shoes, T-shirts, tights, socks, pants or caps, you name them. Find the winning product(s) and dropship them after coronavirus. People will crowd Central Park again!
- Women in particular will want to look dashing. Indulge them – there may be huge opportunities in delivering elegant evening dresses.
- Accessories – Sunglasses, scarfs, ties or belts. Focus on a winner product and deliver it globally.
- Smartwatches – used as accessories but also useful when running or returning to the gym. Plenty of models to choose from.
- Fashionable watches for men – not expensive ones, but good looking nevertheless, perfect for showing off. Double-check on the supplier and make sure the quality of the watches is good by ordering yourself some models.
- Jewelry – people will want to spoil themselves after staying isolated for dozens of days. Check the jewelry offer and, using the tips we’ve shown you in “Finding the winning product for dropshipping”, pick one or several jewelry pieces to sell.
- It may sound counterintuitive, but home décor may be a winner! Even if we are “free to roam” outside again, we’ll return home eventually. And then we’ll want to feel spoiled and cozy.
- Home textiles – change that cushion or cover! You know it all too well. Hell, change the entire color of the room with something more lively. You’re all too used to everything.
- Pet products & accessories – people will keep loving their pets (even more!) after coronavirus, so they’ll want to spoil them with a brand new necklace, fancy sweater, and great food. After all, for some, pets were the only companions during the outbreak, so take it into consideration for a Shopify dropshipping niche.
- Outdoor fun & sports – goes without saying, it will be one of the most sought after category. This means the competition will get even tougher, so you’ll have to test for winning products.
- Kids party decals & outdoor toys – from accessories for kids bicycles, personalized skateboards (print on demand), to baby carriers, baby moccasins, mother and baby beanie hats, all of these and plenty other will be in high demand when entire families will start going out once again;
- Party supplies: personalize them, build up your brand even DURING the pandemic. Remember – people need to socialize a lot after being isolated for so many weeks;
- Drones, car accessories – these were one of the best selling niches of 2019 and they’ll definitely make a come back in 2020, after the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Tattoo kits – Most of the tattoo businesses are closed now, but they’ll soon reopen and people have had all the time in the world to research what tattoo they’ll want (next). So stock up!
What other products and niches do you believe will be winners after coronavirus? Let us know in the comments and read some more on the subject in this article.